5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Marble · Limestone · Travertine · Concrete · Soapstone
SatinStoneTM Inc. (SS) shall grant a 5-year limited warranty on SatinStoneTM Marble/Limestone/Travertine/Concrete/Soapstone. This warranty covers product defects for a period of five years after the date of installation. If it is determined by SS or its authorized warranty service agent that a defect in the product exists within the five year period SS will, at its sole option, repair or replace the defective piece in accordance with the following warranty provisions and exclusions.
Terms and Conditions:
- The 5-year limited warranty applies to SatinStoneTM Marble/Limestone/Travertine/Concrete/Soapstone only.
- The 5-year limited warranty applies to SatinStoneTM materials that have been fabricated and installed in accordance with the Fabrication Guide Book for transportation, storage, handling, fabrication, and installation, as published by SS, by an authorized SS fabricator. Improper fabrication or installation is the responsibility of the fabricator/installer.
- This warranty applies to SatinStoneTM materials that have been properly maintained in accordance with the Care & Maintenance Guidelines available at www.SatinStone.com.
- This warranty applies to SatinStoneTM materials that have been permanently installed in an interior application and have not been moved from the original location. However, it does apply to SatinStone™ Concrete installed in an exterior application.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- Products and/or materials that have not been paid in full.
- Issues or occurrences that are inherent characteristics of the marble, limestone, travertine, concrete, or soapstone regardless of whether viewed as a defect by the purchaser.
- Damage caused by faulty or improper fabrication and installation, including but not limited to, seams, seam performance, and caulking.
- Damage caused by any instability or improper support occurring in the property in which the product has been installed, including but not limited to, shifting, settling, or movement of the substrate.
- Damage caused to any materials that have been moved, removed, or relocated from its original place of installation.
- Damage caused by any form of abuse, exposure to excessive heat, accidents, or misuse.
- Products in which the SatinStoneTM surface has been altered in any way, and/or damage caused by chemicals.
- Products installed with known or visible manufacturing defects at time of installation.
- Color variance or variations in color, shape, size, or distribution of particulates inherent in the material or natural variations in background color or pattern.
- Other repairs and modifications, including but not limited to, plumbing, electrical, tile, and cabinets that may need to be performed to properly repair or replace the SatinStoneTM materials.
- All outdoor or non-interior applications, regardless of coverage or exposure to the elements except for SatinStone™ Concrete.
SS is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or part by acts of God, job site conditions, exterior installations, architectural or engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidents. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and may not be transferred or assigned. A purchase receipt or other proof of date of original purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered. No other express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are made by this warranty except for those expressly provided herein. Under no circumstances shall SS be liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase, use or inability to use this product, or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. In no case will SS be liable for labor to remove and/or reinstall SatinStoneTM or other similar activities necessary to complete the replacement or removal of the defective material. This warranty entitles the purchaser to specific legal rights. Other rights may also be available, which may vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. To obtain service under this limited 5-year warranty, please contact the source from which you purchased your SatinStoneTM product. You must permit your Certified Installer or SS authorized agents to inspect your SatinStoneTM product, and you must reasonably cooperate with your installer and SS’s agents in the efforts to provide service in conjunction with this limited 5-year warranty. If the problem is not handled to your satisfaction, please contact a representative directly by writing or calling:
SatinStone Inc. c/o
Ferazzoli Imports of New England, Inc.,
234 Middle Street, Middletown, CT 06457 860-346-1923.
Please include your name, address, a description of the problem,
and the phrase “SatinStone™ 15 year limited warranty” in all correspondences.
We will respond to all inquires within 30 days.